- Open Access
Correction to: Genetic diversity of arsenic accumulation in rice and QTL analysis of methylated arsenic in rice grains
- Masato Kuramata†1,
- Tadashi Abe†1,
- Akira Kawasaki1,
- Kaworu Ebana2,
- Taeko Shibaya3,
- Masahiro Yano3 and
- Satoru Ishikawa1Email author
© The Author(s). 2018
- Received: 19 April 2018
- Accepted: 19 April 2018
- Published: 24 April 2018
The original article was published in Rice 2013 6:3
The authors of article “Genetic diversity of arsenic accumulation in rice and QTL analysis of methylated arsenic in rice grains” (Kuramata et al. 2013) would like to note that the original version of the article online unfortunately contains the following errors:
1) In Figure 2, “WRC13 (Tima)” should instead read “WRC13 (Asu)”.
2) In the ‘Results’ section, under the heading ‘QTL analysis for DMA concentrations of rice grains’ (PDF page 4, line 12 of the left column), the text “grain DMA concentrations (0.041-0.351 mg kg-1)” should instead read “grain DMA concentrations (0.027–0.106 mg kg-1)”.
3) In the ‘Discussion’ section (PDF page 7, lines 29-30 of the left column), the parentheses are not needed for “Zhang et al. 2008”.
4) Also in the ‘Discussion’ section (PDF page 7, line 9 of the right column), the parentheses are not needed for “Carey et al. 2010”.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.